Our model of care includes the following domains: physical, psychological, social, and spiritual. This approach improves outcomes as it addresses the patient’s and their family’s needs. CRIT’s frequent multidisciplinary team conferences and collaboration amongst all members, set this center apart from other clinics, leading to improved functional outcomes.
In 2012, the TeletonUSA Foundation began raising funds for the construction and operation of CRIT, which autonomously opened its doors as a not-for-profit U.S. organization in San Antonio, Texas in 2014. As of 2021, CRIT has served 4,267 persons from all over the United States.
MissionVision & Values
Serve children in the United States with neurological, muscular, and skeletal disabilities through a comprehensive, compassionate, state-of-the-art rehabilitation program focused on family healing and inclusion.
Become a national leader in pediatric rehabilitation through a multidisciplinary and holistic approach that contributes to the inclusion of children with disabilities in society, improving their quality of life.
– We love who we serve
– We forge a culture of justice, rights, and inclusion
– We are faithful to our mission
– We are responsible and live our work with passion
– We generate creative ideas, and put them into practice
– We are resourceful and committed to sustainability in all our actions
– We are generous and committed to transforming the lives of the families we serve regardless of their insurance or ability to pay
CRIT BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Chairman of the Board
CRIT EXECUTIVE COMMITTE
10839 Quarry Park, San Antonio, TX, 78233
Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM